Metal Coating Services
Our Powder coating Production Lines include multiple batch ovens, and automated spray guns.
Vanguard Metal Coating services include Powder Coating, Teflon™ Coating, Whitford Xylan, Nylon and Ceramic thermal barrier coatings. Our plant has 4 batch ovens, blast rooms, testing equipment, and our own test lab.
Contact Us today to find out how we can serve your business.
Teflon™ Coating – The only Teflon™ Coating Facility in South Carolina
- PTFE – non-stick applications
- FEP- chemical resistance
- PFA- abrasion resistance
- Teflon-S- corrosion resistance
- DuPont Teflon™
- FDA-Approved Teflon™
- Automated Powder Coating Production Line
- Powder Booth with Automated Powder Guns
- Large batch ovens to handle your custom product needs
- Fusion Bonded Epoxy – excellent corrosion protection for piping, valves, and fittings made of cast iron or steel. NSF 61 Approved
- Nylon Coatings – outstanding high performance wear resistance.
- Xylan Coatings – a dry film lubricant with excellent wear, chemical, and corrosion resistance.
- Techline Ceramic coatings – excellent for automotive applications in heat reduction and improved performance.
4 Batch Ovens:
- 10’H x 12’W x 24’L
- 8’H x 10’W x 20’L
- 8’H x 10’W x 18’L
- 8’H x 4’W x 13 1/2’L
- Monorail oven for small parts
- Blast room- 10’W x 15’L
- Blast cabinet- for small parts
Wheel-abrator– for small parts – We use 50 grit Garnet Blast material.
Sample Powder Spray Booth
Testing Equipment- for all types of powder coating testing:
- Micrometer (check coating thickness)
- Crosshatch (adhesion)
- MEK (cure)
- Bend Equipment (bend test)
- Impact Tester (impact testing)
Test Lab – For more in-depth testing, we have our own test lab located in the plant